Another party appetizer recipe. I would come up with a snappy intro, but winter has hit and all my energy is spent keeping warm.
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 can Pillsbury Refrigerated White Homestyle Loaf
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 tsp dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano leaves
Heat oven to 400 degrees. Grease bottom only of a baking sheet with 1.5 tbsp olive oil. Remove dough from can and spread on sheet. With fingers, make indentions on the dough.
Brush 1.5 tbsp of olive oil over dough. Sprinkle with olives, press lightly into dough. Sprinkle evenly with rosemary and oregano.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove bread from pan and cool on wire rack for 5 minutes.
ROASTED RED PEPPER DIP
- 1 8-ounce container light cream cheese with roasted garlic
- 1 jar roasted red bell peppers, drained
In a food processor, combine cream cheese and roasted peppers. Process until smooth. Place in a small serving bowl
Cut focaccia in lengthwise pieces. Serve with the dip and enjoy.